Things People Say in Sex Scenes [&q's]

Hallo, Mibbs! This is just something that's been on my mind lately, as I've been revising a certain sex scene that I'm about to post for one of my stories...

And yes, Readers Of The Only Story I Am Currently Updating Consistently, that means that there will be a sex scene in the next chapter.

Image

ANYWAYS, as I've been scanning through some of the lines in the different sex scenes I've written and then thinking about those in the scenes I've read, I realized that I seem to have a very different taste in 'dirty talk' than others. So, naturally, I'mma make a blog about it. BEHOLD.

"You're so tight!"

Image

I'm just not convinced you're actually complimenting me. Like, "thank you?" Or is this more of a "you're welcome!" situation? I dunno, I'm just not really a fan of it. It's as if it implies you never have sex, even though people who have lots and lots of sex can totally still be 'tight'. I'unno. Maybe I'm just super-anti-sexism on this? "You feel so good!" and similar things are total turn ons for me, but just using the word tight gets under my skin in a bad way. Am I the only one like this?

---

"You taste so good!"

Image

Are you lying to me? I think you're lying to me. But I'm really not actually sure because you seem so sure when you say it. Am I supposed to be telling you that you taste good? Because you don't. Because, I mean, I don't particularly care how I taste; I'm more just happy that you're willing to go down there in the first place. I really don't expect you to comment on how I taste.

---

along similar lines: "Taste yourself!"

Image

Do I do this to you? After I let you cum in my mouth, do I then spit it back into our mouth and ask you to taste yourself? Uh, no. Yes, I do expect you to kiss me after I swallow or spit, and I will be happy to kiss you after you go down on me, too. But under no circumstances do I want you to take your finger out of my vagina and try to put it in my mouth. I really don't understand how this is supposed to be a turn on for me. Maybe for you. I don't know.

---

"You dirty little slut!"

Image

If I like you, then meh; I'm not offended or anything, but it doesn't particularly get me off. But if this is the first time we're getting intimate? YEAHNO. Not only am I surprised and mildly offended, but I'm turned the fuck off. I'unno, I'm just not into degradation in general, so maybe that's why. I totally get why this gets others off though, but I'm just not one of them.

---

"I'm going to _______ you now."

Image

Haha, no joke, my first thought will probably be "why the hell are you telling me this?" but then it's pretty much immediately going to shift to "oh! actually, yeah, do that now. when are you going to do that? please? why haven't you done that yet?" I imagine my facial expressions pretty much mimic Billie Joe up there, but then end on a much more excited one. Am I the only one who does this? Because honestly, it is a turn on to me -- if done correctly, at least -- but for some reason, the first mention of it just makes me scrunch up my nose, but then ten seconds later I'm super turned on and seriously seriously anticipating it.

---

"You're the sexiest/most beautiful/hottest girl in the world!"

Image

Seriously? Do you honestly expect me to buy that? I'm not. I have eyes. I've seen every movie Jennifer Aniston has been in. You're lying again, buddy. Just tell me that I'm beautiful, or sexy or hot or whatever the hell other compliments you can throw in there. Compliments good. Lying bad. Because you're just trying to be a suck up but you're totally failing at it because it's not even remotely believable.

---

"I'm going to cum now!" / "I'm so close!"

Image


Haha, jk. You can totally say this, and it's especially good to know if we're doing something oral. But at other times it's just like yeah, I know. Your body gives like forty seven different clues, and you started to make that one sound you really only make when you're cumming.

---

"I'm going to tear you apart!"

Image

But seriously. It isn't. Please don't. In fact, please just leave now. I'm now entirely too pained by even thinking about that, and now I'm no longer in the mood. Does this actually work on anyone, though? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like it pretty damn rough at times. But I do not like being told that you're going to tear anything on me.

---

"Good girl."

Image


Yay! I actually, honestly, really like hearing this, as long as it's not done in a patronizing way. I don't know why. I'm not into the whole Daddy/Little scene, but I just like being told that I'm a good girl, especially if I just obeyed a command or just did an exceptional job on something. I'unno. I suppose it depends on how it's said and who says it, thought. /shrug.

ANYWAYS, that's all that came to mind right now. I mean, obviously there's your standard "I like that," "right there!", "keep going," "I love it when you ____," kind of phrases. I feel like those are universally accepted though, because people like to know what they're doing well and what they should do and blahblahblah. And then moans, and saying your name and everything, that's all goes in the same boat.

So yeah. What do you like hearing? What don't you like hearing?

...And seriously, what's your opinion on the "good girl" thing, specifically? I just really want to know how this one is perceived outside of the d/s community. /shrug.
May 1st, 2014 at 06:01am