Your Biggest Crush | Original Character Tagging Game

Prompt 3: Write about your biggest crush

……………………….
Well okay then.
This is one I’m certainly going to be a bit. I could talk about who my biggest crush was but she was also one of my biggest mistakes…. Most of my crushes are my biggest mistakes. Let’s say that I apparently have terrible judgment in women, okay? I’d rather not look back on any of them so~~~

We’ll use a celebrity instead.

My biggest crush is this lovely beauty:
Image
Image

Her name is Haruna Ono and she is the center for SCANDAL. She does lead vocals and rhythm guitar. Haruna is, without a doubt, an angel. I’ve been a fan of SCANDAL since 2008 and since the beginning, Haruna was my favorite. In fact, it was her who got me into SCANDAL in the first place.

I encountered SCANDAL through a random moment on YouTube. Their song Doll was linked in the recommended videos section and I gave it a listen. When Doll opened with the shot of the girls by the motorcycle, I, at first, thought that SCANDAL was going to be another idol group attempting to weakly pass themselves off as rockers (J-idols have gotten much better at doing rock in recent years though). However, when I heard Haruna’s voice for the first time, my opinion of that changed very quickly.

The thing with Haruna is that she does have a deep voice for a Japanese woman. Well… She’s got a deep singing voice for any woman. Her voice instantly rang as unique and different to me among female singers from Japan. Her voice prevented me from passing up SCANDAL has an idol group; her voice made me realize straight away that they weren’t idols. Haruna’s voice is too deep, SCANDAL probably would never be able to be an idol band and keep her as a lead singer. That’s how I knew SCANDAL weren’t idols from the getgo.

So it was Haruna’s voice that got me listening to SCANDAL in the first place, and I’ll always have a special place for her for that reason. Haruna is also the member that I connect with the most emotionally. Out of the all the girls, Haruna is abused the most by fans and critics alike. If someone has a problem with SCANDAL, it always seems to be about her. From her voice to how quiet she is off stage to how serious she is, there’s always something that someone is insulting Haruna for.

Yet, despite it all, she doesn’t give up. Even when she lost her voice and was on the verge of leaving SCANDAL, she pushed through her problems and the harsh things people said to her. She continues to push through all of the harsh things people say. The amount of strength Haruna has as a person is amazing and it’s one of the reasons why I love this woman so much.

Haruna is a beautiful person inside and out. And that’s why she’s my biggest crush.
Image

***

So apparently I got tagged in this “Original Character” thing. owo The things you find out when you read blogs on the bus, huh? I’ll do it~ It sounds fun.

Rules

1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Characters.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

***

For this one, I will be using Hana Kiriyama from Sukeban. Because villains are best.

1. What is your name?
The name is Hana Kiriyama. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
2. Do you know why you were named that?
Hum. Well ‘hana’ does mean flower so I think it was probably because my mama wanted to raise me to be a sweet as a flower woman… And as far anyone of importance is concerned, I am sweet as a flower~

3. What are you based off of?
There’s an old saying, isn’t there? “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” You could say I’m based off of that. Everyone always says not to judge someone who looks bad as bad, but what about people who look good? Looks can fool, you know.

4. Are you a Mary-Sue!
Of course not! How dare you insinuate such a thing? Rude. There might be a lesson needed in the future if you keep asking such things, you know.

5. What’s your eye color?
Brown of course.

6. How about main hair color?
Black

7. Have any family members?
Yes, I have my mama and papa. I also have a little brother.

8. How about pets?
Ew no. Animals aren’t my thing. I’d rather keep the dogs outside where they belong than ever let them in my house.

9. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I have a lot of hobbies. Between you and me, some of those hobbies might not be the best. But hey, no one needs to know that. That’s only for special people who deserve to know.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Only people who deserve it.

11. Ever…killed anyone before?
*smiles* Not yet.

12. What kinds of animals do you like?
I hate animals. They’re filthy. But if I have to put up with one for my image, just give me a rabbit or something. At least they’re small.

13. Name your worst habits.
I guess you could say that I have some bad anger issues.

14. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
Straight.

15. Do you go to school?
Unfortunately. I’m a third year student in high school.

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Perhaps someday.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
Obviously! Everyone at the school loves me. I am the perfect student after all.

18. What are you most afraid of?
I wouldn’t be able to stand it if my followers suddenly stopped.

19. What do you usually wear?
Most of the time it is the school uniform, it’s just easier and everyone always finds you so innocent in a school uniform.

20. What’s one food that tempts you?
Chicken curry. Spicy too; the mild isn’t nearly as good as spicy.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?
Upper class clearly.

22. How many friends do you have?
In general? Quite a lot. I am practically the queen of my school after all. But close friends? I’d say I only have a few. Only those worthy will ever get to know me so closely.

23. Favourite drink?
I’m awfully fond of strawberry smoothies.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
France. I’d love to go to France someday.

25. Are you interested in anyone?
Not a bit. I have better things to worry about than romance.

26. What’s type of guy are you into?
I’d like a shier one. Anyone who wants to take charge in the relationship is not okay with me. I’m in charge, never the other way around.

27. Seme or uke?
*huffs* I am not a guy! How dare you? But if I was, I’d be seme obviously.

I failed at being funny and clever, didn’t I? I don't know who to tag. I'm sorry~ (ノ´д`)
May 4th, 2014 at 01:51am