I'm Pumped, Dudes | Also I Hate Everything

NO BUT SERIOUSLY LIKE I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I GOT LIKE THE BEST STORY IDEA I'VE EVER HAD AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT AND SHIT OH MY GOD LIKE I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED AND I PROBS WON'T UNTIL AFTER AP TESTS BUT I ALREADY FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT IT.

Anyway, caps rant aside, I'm actually incredibly excited about this idea. I hope you guys will be too. It's going to end happily sort of, so that's pretty cool. But it's going to be epic and I already love the protagonist. She's great.

I'm healing really well from the wisdom surgery, luckily! But that means I have to go back to school tomorrow to overworking myself and spending all day with a bunch of assholes </3

Also, the boy and the girl he asked to prom after his rather kind but still painful rejection of me are now dating yay my heart hurts.

And so when I'm down on myself (like all of the time but especially recently) I'm all like

Image

and
Image

(Okay that one's more like all the time). But then I remember that he isn't and never will be mine. And it's like a fucking punch to the gut every second of every day.
Like,
Image


I just want to be loved. And it makes me a goddamn pathetic mess.

Image


So really nice of you if you actually read this far down because I know I complain a lot and it's selfish but yeah I can't really help it this is where I vent but sorry anyway. Just...I'm sorry.

Have a cookie for yourself and a picture of this cutie because I love you and Patrick.

Image


Anyway, until next time!
xoxo
Laura
May 5th, 2014 at 02:00am