Today Is My Lucky Day

Its monday May 5th..i woke up doing my usual rountine. Got to work and work a few hours..nice sunny day..came home relaxed, was looking up twitter, pinterest, and facebook to waste some time before going back to work@4pm.yeah thats my life..its boring for sure if you ask me.. to cut my story short. After over nine months of searching for a Ford Focus car finally today I found one of course it even in my budget to say that today is my luckiest day thats for sure..folks i am not lying...this happen for real..and on my way to work a guy with a truck say hi to me its his birthday today also..of course i felt giddy that he said hi to me in his truck. I am a single girl who dont drive..so for two good happy things to happen to me in one day is quite odd for me..if this is a new begining for me to start something new and exciting i might take this as a chance of faith..

Feeling happy and lucky for once. This feeling is new and refreshing..
Maybe my prayers are finally come true.. May 5th, 2014 is my luckiest day of my life..for that i will cherish forever with me..

Thank you for reading this....
Just so you know all this is TRUE!!!
Life sure throws me in a differnet direction for that i am so greatful...
Crossed my fingers that lucky wont runout on my side!!
****Anna
May 6th, 2014 at 05:28am