I Can't Save Everyone. Please Read.

-sigh- There has been something on my mind lately. Forgive me if this sounds odd, offending, or worded weird. I am trying to figure out how to word it.

Since I came back to Mibba, around a month to a month and a half ago, I have been participating more in the Blogs section (hence this one) and the Forums. Of course I am still doing my stories and such, but while reading the titles of some of the Blogs, I see a lot of people who post their anxieties, depression, and hurtful pasts and presents.

I try to reach out to every single one I see, hoping to help them. I know what it is like to feel depressed and alone.

For a long period in my life, I felt like I was a worthless piece of shit. I tried cutting, but I was a big puss at it. I distanced myself away from people, listened to depressing music, and wrote depressing poems that I don't even think were poems to begin with. They were just words I wrote because, at the time, that is how I felt. My Grandparents were my landlords and I asked them if I could write on my walls, and they said yes. There is not a bare spot on my walls. Every spot, is a poem from my darker days. Either about boys, why I was put on this planet, depression, or why I wasn't perfect like the popular girls in school. Here are some pictures of my walls. I would post pictures, but Mibba isn't helping me out with them at all.

I don't know if there is a God or not, but my faith and beliefs make me feel like there is. Whatever entity or reason I am here on Earth, I firmly believe it is to help people out in the world. I have made so many friends online just because I have been there for them through the rough times and I am going to bring it to Mibba.

If you ever need to talk about anything, I am here. It could be about your cats, personal stuff, drinks you love, clouds that look like animals. If it makes you feel better, talk to me. I will not judge you and I will always be here for you. If a Mod wants to correct me, that is fine. Just please don't take this Blog down. :) Thank you.

Love, Koda.
May 7th, 2014 at 02:47pm