Some News I Guess?

After months of planning and working and writing and probably a month of it sitting in my documents folder I have finally posted chapter one to Wild Love!

If you are unaware of what that story is about let me break it down for you.

Firstly, I am quite infatuated with The 1975 and Matthew Healy in particular. Months ago I got an idea for this story and after much assistance and encouragement from Jewel I decided to give it a go. Oddly enough, The 1975 recently released a video for their song Robbers and the theme is nearly identical to my story which basically means that Matty and I are psychically linked soul mates. Oh yes.

Anyway - basic premise: Daisy is a young French-born socialite that has a wild streak that includes alcohol, drugs, and sex. She and Matty meet and a very intense affair begins. This story begins a few years ago when Matty was just twenty two and will hopefully continue to present day. I don't want to give any more than that away. But give it a read and let me know what you think, yeah?

However I am still considering myself on hiatus.

In other news a film I have been excited about for a very long time has now released a trailer. The Riot Club (formerly Posh) starring Max Irons and Sam Claflin and many other talented actors. I am nearly hyperventilating over this trailer. It looks SO incredible.

I don't think anyone but Dominique shares my love for Max, but seriously, watch that trailer and I dare you not to fall head over heels. Sigh. Might have to give that short story for him some more thought/attention than I have as of yet...
May 14th, 2014 at 01:49am