I Just Need a Good Read!

Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time to find something good to read? I mean don't get me wrong there are a lot of stories out there that seem interesting and appealing. But, I'm just not into One Direction, Avenged Sevenfold, or the whole Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat shipping deal. And to me that's all I see. I've tried, God, I've tried to get into them. But, I just can't.

I don't really care for the One Direction boys, so to even begin trying to read them-I get bored and lost. I honestly don't even know which ones which....so I feel like right there, I should stop myself. Avenged Sevenfold have been in my music for years but I've never been interested in the people that make such kickass music. As well as One Direction, I have no idea who's who. All I know is the Rev and he died a few years ago, but that was only because my ex boy friend was obsessed with them. And the whole Jack and Alex thing? That really weirds me out. I mean I can hardly get past them making out or talking sweet to each other. I'm not into shipping two men together. I mean even the Sterek ones get me weirded out. But, I'm not hating. Most of the ones I try to read are beautifully written but I can't get get myself into them.

I'm in the process of moving and all my books are packed away somewhere in the huge pile of boxes I have just chilling ceiling high in my room and I'm really not into opening them sumbitches open just reread a book I could practically recite to you here and now. I'm lazy and I don't want to go to the library. Plus, I lost my card...and I think I owe some money. But, does anyone have a story that's pretty far along that isn't about the three topics I mentioned? I'm really itching for an original. My mibba best friend is writing one but she isn't releasing that bad boy till she's perfected it. And knowing her that could take YEARS. :) Love you, michellee.

It could be me....I'm just a picky reader but I also have an attention span of a one year old. I lose interest really fast and I hate that about myself. That normally leads up to writers block and then I wanna shoot myself because half the time I know that I shouldn't have posted that story. Like right now, I have two Daryl Dixon stories....my first one I'm having mad writers block with and the second one-well that one just follows the series and if I ever have writers block with that one. God help me, the world's ending. And then I have a Norman Reedus one. WHILE I have a Stiles Stilinski and a Dylan O'Brien story chilling on the back burner while Teen Wolf takes its sweet old time coming back on. But WAIT. I'm working on an original story of my own AND I have another fan fiction brewing.....I just need to read a good story to keep me from doing things I'm going to regret and go crazy about.

I'm an impulse writer and poster. I just can't help it. Like right now I'm want to post this fan fiction and I know in my head that I shouldn't. I'm not releasing what it is because then people might be like oh I'll read that and then I'll be even more impulsive......I just can't.

Please post any stories you think would help me with my problem. Whether it's yours, a friends, a strangers. ANYTHING.
May 27th, 2014 at 03:24am