What I Find Attractive.

Here's the one of many blog topics that I have yet to partake in and write about. Majority of my friends feel as if I go for a guy that has a dark aura and listening to post-hardcore. And while that's all good and dandy, I have actual preferences.

Eyes
Melts. I favor guys with blue or green eyes. A bit cliché, but I'm a sucker for pretty eyes.

Moderately Long Hair
When I say long hair, I don't mean 11-inch hair--which can also be nice. I mean long as in: I-can-play-in-your-hair. I'm also a sucker for darker hair rather then light, but I'm open to all options, y'know?

A Nice Frame
I'm going to get kicked in my rear end for this, but regardless of all the tumblr mottos and whatnot, appearance does matter. I'm a sucker for lanky/thin/fit framers on a guy. I don't care if a guy has a little weight on them--because I would rather that than an abnormally
skinny guy--but I like a guy that knows how to take care of himself and how to stay fit.

Tall
A tall guy is almost every short girl's dream. Why? The give some of the best hugs because they have to reach down and hug you and asdffghjkl. That and a pair of the two look adorable standing next to each other.

Body Modifications
Body modifications can be H. A. W. T. when executed nicely. Peircings, tattoos, hair dye, and such can all look really attractive as long as their isn't a surplus. For example, a lip piercing--hawthawthawt--or a tattoo with meaning behind it in a non-obnoxious location.

Sarcastic Humor
Witty and sarcastic humor, in my opinion, is one of the best sense of humors. And I find it attractive.

Personality
This tops everything stated above. Why? Because in the end, the personality is what matters. If you have a nice face and a shitty personality, then the nice face doesn't matter all that much. A shitty personality is pretty much a deal breaker. To me, an attractive personality is teasing, but knowing when to stop; sarcastic humor, but knowing when not to cross the line; the want to cheer a loved one up; a kind heart; and so forth and so forth.

So, yeah, there's my two cents on the topic.
June 8th, 2014 at 04:45pm