How to Say Goodbye.

It feels like everyone is leaving in some way.

Every time I check the blogs I feel like there's always at least one person posting their goodbye blog or saying Mibba isn't the right place for them, so they're taking a break from it. I don't know really what else to say about this other than it seems to be a trend lately, or maybe people just want to go out and enjoy the season. Have fun, wherever you guys go, and take care of yourself. Mibba will miss all of you. Image

**

Today I had to drop off my boyfriend at the train station. He's going back to his home country and we won't see each other again until October. Usually I cry whenever he leaves because I'm so dependent on him to make me happy, but I tried my hardest not to today. I realized I need to halt all my dependency issues on other in general, starting with him. I can make myself happy and entertained, I guess.

So we were all cutesy at the station. We played the trust fall game like five times, and he let me lay down on his lap. Then he kissed me upside down like something out of Spiderman and asked me if I was going to miss him. I felt the TeArS but I held them back and told him that I was and I couldn't wait for him to come back so things could go back to normal.

His train was fifteen minutes late but it seemed like the train got there way too early. He kissed me all sweetly again before he got on the train and then did his usual thing where he pinches my cheek and talks to me in Spanish. Then he was on a train and speeding off away from me. Huhh... I hope October comes quick. My summer is going to be so boring.

But I'm proud of myself for not crying, hell yeah.

**

I was hanging out with one of my old friends today and it kind of finally hit me that the end of high school usually means the end of most friendships. We're not going to see each other every week, we're not going to text, we're not going to be up-to-speed about each other's lives... We joked about writing each other letters and hanging out for the holidays and visiting each other's schools, but I could tell we each secretly knew that was never going to happen.

I don't like saying goodbye, but I know it has to happen.
June 12th, 2014 at 07:53am