The 'Um' in 'Dumb'

So for anyone following my story, the last chapter was a doozy and I hope everyone is feeling how the story is developing. Along with that, a slight health situation has come up with not only myself, but a family member as well. I have gotten the clearance from my doctor that I am good and that my heart is getting stronger every year. Same with my family member.

Along with getting an ok from hospital, I was able to get a small break from my college classes. They heard of my situation, and are more than willing to give me a leave of absence. So that's awesome.

I don't know if anyone really reads blogs or whatnot, but I wanted to give y'all a head's up on current events. At least that'll mean more updates in the coming days. I'm feeling a lot better so let's hope I can have a chapter up by tonight ( or super early tomorrow morning).

I also want to take this opportunity to say many thanks to those that have read, subscribed, commented and recommended this story. It is truly an honor to have y'all read my story, and enjoy it. I started this story purely out of an idea that popped in my head one night. I had boo intentions of really making it into a chaptered story, but I kept typing and typing and before I knew it, I had typed out close to 20 pages. I took the plunge to post on here and well... Here we are :)

I have had the great honor of getting a chance to chit chat with some of y'all and read some awesome stories on here. I am floored and stunned by the talent that I have seen, and lucky to have come across your stories.

I hope I can continue this story with the same vigor and excitement as I have started it out on. And I hope y'all don't mind sticking around for the ride.

Much love!

-mswrite
June 13th, 2014 at 09:38pm