Stupid Self Sorry Funny Self

Hello everybody On the scary Friday the 13 I went to the doctors So lets star on how FUNNY/bad I was. First I have to ask you this have you watched the original Alice an Wonderland well the mad hatter says "CHANGE PLACES" while at the tea party. Well my dad 2 years ago came into the office with us the place was crowed when my dad called out change places so my dad and sister all switched seats. My like person who drove us there well she yelled at him and so did my mom.
OK so back to the point so while we were waiting I called out change places. My mom was pissed BUT that's not all then we went to the other room where she told me that I had to get shots. So proceeded to hide under my coat and say I was invisible so when the doctor came in I told her I was invisible. The whole time I laughed.
Next while the nurse was gone on the door it had a thing where it said to hold you child and talk to your child softly. I then went back under my coat and hide. I told the nurse the same thing I told the doctor also then i told the nurse that my mom would not hold me and talk to me softly my mom was pissed then when we got home like 3 hours afterword my dad gave me 5 bucks for doing that!!
Then at midnight my dad,brother, 2 sisters, and me all went swimming in the pool! SO HOW WAS YOUR FRIDAY THE !13th!!! :)
June 14th, 2014 at 09:01am