Yippee, rachthebat.!

In this blog, I'm gonna be talking about one of my favorite people on Mibba, rachthebat.! She writes amazing Avenged Sevenfold stories, and she's about 50% of the reason Bratt is like my second favorite pairing ::tehe: I've also been creeping on one of her role-plays, but I'm not gonna link that here 'cause it's weird

So here are some of my favorite things that she's written!

Serendipity
This is one of the oneshots she entered in my contest and it's so cute and fluffy and cheesy and ugh. Plus it's got M.Shadows in it, so what's not to love?

Nobody Knows
Another contest entry and OH MY GOD. This story is incredibly fantastic. It's a Bratt, in which Matt and Brian hide their affections for each other, with a twist ending.

Eyes Wide Shut
Matt is in love. Brian is in denial. Need I say more?

Behind Blue Eyes
This amazing oneshot features none other than the Rev, Synyster Gates, and the Rev's "friends". Curious? Good! Go check out this awesome oneshot!

Perfectly Imperfect
I'm actually up against this oneshot in a contest, but I'm linking it anyway because it's that good. Plus it has Zacky Vengeance in it, and everyone knows how I feel about Zacky Vengeance.

In Loving Memory
Another oneshot she entered in my contest. This one features Synyster Gates, and it almost kinda reminds me of The Fault in Our Stars. It's one of those oneshots. AKA super good. It also has a prequel (and a sequel, too?), which is/are equally amazing.

Under My Skin
A Bratt oneshot in which Brian is a prostitute and Matt is a cop. This one has two sequels, although one currently has no chapters up as of yet. But be sure to check them both out!

I honestly could link her whole story section, because they're all so amazing. But these are my favorites. But definitely be sure to check out miss Rachel! You won't be disappointed!
June 19th, 2014 at 09:16am