The Story of My Love Life Part 6

I dont know why I'm still doing this because it doesnt seem like anyone is reading them but whatever. I guess it could be for personal memories because I know I will eventually forget this shit.

When the next semester came about, Johnny decided to move closer to the school campas instead of on campas because the costs of living on campas were much higher. He lived in a shared home litterally almost down the street from the school. I still saw him during the days and all so we could talk and chill for a while before we would have to go to class. I would be in that art building much more than I did before and I was happy I did. I met a lot more art students and did more artwork at the school that I wasn't able to do at my house that much.

But for the first week of schooll my parents were out of town because my brother had a baseball tournament to go to so I would have to come home much earlier than I was doing before. It was really boring for that first week. But I knew that Johnny liked to spray paint a lot more now and I knew that I was close to some rural areas. So I suggested that we went tagging on Friday, but that would require him to sleep at my house. But to my demise, I found out that my fam was coming back on Friday morning, so I had to confess my plans to them. It took some serious convincing, but they finally decided I could take Johnny tagging. They didn't really like the idea, but I didn't care. So after his last class, which ended at 7, I took him home with me. My crazy ass had the idea that he would sleep in my bed with me. I was so excited about the feeling that I suggested it anyway. Luckily he decided to sleep on the couch because my parents came really early in the morning and they would have caught me and him sleeping together. Before we left, I realized that he was getting sick. He was coughing quite a bit but I didn't pay it much mind. I just gave him some tea and we went shopping.

We came across this deserted looking place that no one passed by and decided to tag there. He was tagging away, and I was stuck doing the same piece, all the while getting eaten by mosquitos. It was so bad and I was complaining a lot, but I didn't want to leave until he was satisfied because it wasn't his fault that I didn't think to put bug spray on. Eventually we left because it was baking hot and I was out of blood. I was going to take him home but first I had to address the mosquito bites. While driving they were bothering the hell out of me. It was so bad I was constantly scratching my legs and whining about how bad it was. Johnny told me to pull over. I didnt know what the hell for, but I did it anyway. He took my leg and did this thing where he would lick his finger, and press an X into a bite with his nail. I had at least 20 mosquito bites on my legs, and I know it was more than that. There were some on my arms too, but most of them were on my thighs and legs. He put an X on almost all of them before we continued driving. It was a temporary fix.

When I got home, I looked up how to sooth the bites, because I look everything up. Johnny was beginning to look like shit, but I couldn't make a dignosis just yet. He seemed so lackluster compared to his high life, self. But what I did was wash my legs, then soaked them in some warm water and covered them with tea tree oil. My legs felt 1000 times better afterwards and I didn't have a single itch afterwards. I counted the bites too. I believe I had 25-30 bites or something like that.

When I first got back to the city where Johnny stayed, Johnny had to handle something at the school. He was complaining about being tired and having a headache. Afterwards he asked that we go to the store to get some ginger ale and other things because he was getting sick. I agreed. We got lost on the way there and my gas went down a lot, but I wasn't that upset with him. I'm a chill and mellow type of person and I don't get upset that easily. Then I took him back to the place where he stayed. It was my first time seeing the place. He had a small room with a small bed and futon. It was around the time where I would fall asleep on the road if I drove, plus I was tired from the heat, so I took a nap on the futon. It was pretty comfortable. When I woke up Johnny was still sleeping, I think, but I think I called his name. This part is where my memory really starts to fail me. I think we might have talked or something, and he probably asked that I layed with him on the bed or something. I could tell that he was really getting sick by then because he was coughing and spitting up mucas more than earlier. I was just thinking poor baby. He drank a lot of ginger ale. We talked some, I did most of the talking (it's not always like this, okay guys?) and sometimes I was silent. But it was nice having him cuddle me and all because I hadn't experienced that before. But his sickness was progressively getting worse. He was starting to feel cold even though it was hot as hell in the room. I was burning up, and so we he, but he said he felt cold. He wanted me to lay on him, so I did. We stayed all cuddled up until I had to leave. I was there for a while. But it felt bad leaving him because he was really sick and all.

And this part might sound corny, but on the ride home, I saw these colorful lights in the sky (they were just building lights reflecting off of the clouds in the sky) and I felt like something good would happen with my friendship with Johnny. It was like I knew that one day I would fall in love with him. And I hate writing corny shit like this, like, I'm literally over here rolling my eyes. So this is seroius.

I didn't want it to be the last time I spent that kind of alone time with him because I liked being around him. I had good vibes with him, which isn't something I can say about everyone I met. To me he was automatially special.

The next day I texted Johnny and asked how he was doing. He said that his throat was hurting a lot and his head was hurting, he complained about having a fever and feeling tired. To me it sounded like strep throat. I had strep throat before and I knew how awful it could make someone feel. But I looked it up just in case. Everything he said fit the discription. He tried to blame it on spray painting because he went painting the day before the day he went tagging. He took a one day trip to VA for a art festival and came back. But I said that spray paint wouldn't give you a fever. The funny thing is, still to this day he will blame the spary paint. His sickness got so bad that he asked if I could take him to the hospital. I asked my parents but they didn't let me. This was the time when my dad was kind of cold towards him because hes five years older than me and he's a man. He told him to take a bus. Looking at it now, taking a bus would have been shitty because he would have to take more than one route to get there, plus he could barely move. I understood the feeling because I had it when I was young. Imagine it when you're older. But in the end, Jasmine took him. I was just flattered that he asked me first even though Jasmine lived much closer to him.

But it wouldn't have been my last time spending that kind of alone time with him. It was just the very beginning of a build up of intimacy between the two of us.
June 24th, 2014 at 09:36pm