Possible New Stories in the Future

So, I've been thinking...

I have had quite a few ideas run through my head in the FOB fiction area, and I'm honestly thinking about doing another chapter story. Probably not as long as I have been going with 'Let Them Heal', but I do want to further the limits on my writing.

I have some massive inspiration from friends and colleagues of mine over these past few weeks. Majority of the time when we get together, we drink, have dinner and end up outside talking to the wee-hours of the morning (we acted like we were back in high school, getting piss drunk before having to make it to first period. i am no saint, but i do not gloat...) and a few topics had come up.

After having a few talks about friends whom we had in high school, and how they're doing and all that jazz, I wandered back to what I could write if I were to put characters in this type of scenario. Suffice it to say, I got home and started typing out plot ideas and little notes to keep my ideas strong in the midst of a drunken stupor.

I do have two ideas in mind about building shorter stories for Patrick/FOB fan fiction, so I'm thinking I may putting something out in the near future.

They both will be in an AU type of story, one dealing with Patrick being younger and a college student with an unlikely friend who is an entertainer, and the other where he goes off on the deep end and becomes committed (I watch A LOT of crime stories and Criminal Minds) so... yeah.

That does NOT mean that I will be putting "Let Them Heal" on hold. By no means will that happen. I have invested (has have the readers) a lot of time into that story for it just to go cold or have once in a blue moon update. That's unfair to you guys and that is definitely selfish of me. I have stated before that as much as I want to get going on those stories, I know that I won't be able to give a somewhat quality updates with chapters and it'll be a defeated purpose of a story. I don't want to do that to 'Let Them Heal' nor the others that I plan on doing. We'll see how it all works.

I just wanted to take this moment to thank each and every one of you guys that has read or commented on the story. I know some writers don't give much of an appreciation back (I've seen on other forums and its a little harsh to not give back to the readers), but I sincerely do. I have come across some seriously amazing fan fictions in the FOB fandom, as well as original stories. I'm beyond honored to be in the vicinity of these fics. Along with that, thank you to those that have been subscribing and recommending my story.

This story wasn't really meant to see the light of (internet) day, but I took the plunge and decided to post. It has been up on Mibba, live a little over 3 weeks and I cannot get over the numbers. You guys make me happy, and I love writing this story. I probably would keep writing it til the very end, but you guys make it more important because you've invested your time into this story and these characters. For that, I'm eternally grateful.

I'm curious as to who would be interested in such stories, considering that both may yield some pretty risky subjects. Any suggestions? I'm all ears. :)

-ms.write.
June 25th, 2014 at 10:16pm