Finally!

Ugh, so after 4 MONTHS of an unintentional Hiatus I am back! I was unable to post to Mibba for nearly 4 months, due to no fault of Mibba so no worries! I didn't realize that my internet sucked that freaking badly or I would have changed it much faster than I did. My fault completely, but now I am back and with actual GOOD INTERNET! Yay!

So, news! I have chapters that are going to be uploaded (a couple at a time, I don't wanna do it all at once) that are currently on their 1000th state of revision, but they are pretty good. I know FOR SURE that Second Chances is done when I get the chapters posted, and I am unsure whether or not I will be putting a Threequel up. Unsure, since I think the ending works great for that character arc and I dislike beating a dead horse.

Ghost of You on the other hand is most definitely NOT finished, although it is much further along once I get all chapters I have pre-written up. I would like to say now, and I will be adding a rather superfluous addition to my credit in the opener of that story: It is BY NO MEANS a fan fiction (yes, I know one of the characters is named Gerard, but I name the characters LONG before I name the story. And it works, so I am not changing it.) Ghost of You is named after one of my favorite MCR songs, that's it. It isn't fan fiction.

Glad that's cleared up!

Now, time for some real world news: I'm pregnant! I am early along, about 3/4 of the way through my first trimester. But I am healthy and so is the little peanut (my affectionate name for it currently) who is very active!

I will still be writing, yes, but I would like people to know that I AM looking for a beta reader (my last one quit out on me since she found God and decided gays are wrong) so that my stories don't become just pregnant hormones put to words!

Good luck, my little ducklings, and I'll see you soon!
June 26th, 2014 at 07:37am