This Guy.

So, you guys, I really, really like this one guy that I work with. But I don't even know what to do, because I don't know if I should tell him. Ever. I'm really afraid to. Because we have been getting really close lately, even though I told myself not to get close to anybody or open up to them, and I don't want to ruin that. And it just sucks. He is pretty much always on my mind.

But I don't think he could ever like me. I'm not pretty or smart or interesting or funny or really good at anything. And I am so awkward. I hate being this awkward. And it has only been getting worse as my anxiety has been getting worse. I don't know how much longer I can go on. But I can't keep dwelling on these thoughts. They are just driving me crazy.

And he has all of these friends. And he is out every night. I try not to be the jealous type. I have never really been before. But it's not because of him, it's because I know that he could easily find somebody way better. Because he is just so great. And I don't want to devote time and effort into something that isn't going to work out. I just really don't know what to do anymore. I try so hard to be a better person. I know that I have messed up a lot in the recent past, but I will get better. And I hope that he sees that. And I hope that I don't scare him away.

And maybe I need some advice from you guys. You are all experts. Can you let me know if you are able to possibly help? I don't want to bug any of you guys. I am just so confused.
July 20th, 2014 at 08:31pm