15.Sept.07 [1st Entry]

Lets get something cleared up...
My Current Default Picture: Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
Unlike most people, I prefer to use things such as art and symbols to represent me. The lighthouse, represents where I am from, North Carolina.
By putting a mere picture of myself as a default, I thought that it would be sort of mediocre. North Carolina has some of the most notable lighthouses in the United States!

How I discovered this website...
Okay, well I've came upon it before, but I didn't take an interest in it. Earlier today I was surfing the web (something that I do very often, to help fight boredom), and I started seeing adds for blogging websites; I even seen a few blog sites where you get 10 dollars for every 1000 views you get for your post. Although I am in to things like online-money and investments, I only took a look at the websites, but I didn't register. And then, a little later, I remembered a site that I'd saved to 'My Favorites' that had a list of websites, under the following categories: Writing, Shopping, Girls Only, Virtual Worlds, Games, Social Networks and Magazines. So as you could guess I clicked on Writing, and that's how I found Mibba!

I've been through a few virtual world sites, the most "memorable" if that's what you want to call it was Runescape...
How I discovered Runescape... Well I was editing a few online articles, and alot of them, at that time, seem to be talking about Runescape. So like any other person, I was very curious to know what "Runescape" was, because I was clueless. So, I then went to google.com (that is a very helpful website by the way), and typed in Runescape. Which I then found out, was a virtual world, it's set back into the Medieval Times, and to my surprise, thousands and thousands of people have a registered account there! I registered, but I didn't have an interest in it, but I might oneday, I didn't have a interest in Mibba once, but I do now!
September 16th, 2007 at 05:50am