Happy Weird Contest! | Nursery Rhyme Challenge

Hello buddies!

So, as I've mentioned earlier in my previous blog (which most of you wouldn't have read, of course haha), I started this weird contest (my first one as well) because I was bored out of my mind. And after posting it, I felt strangely stupid.

Why? Because the contest was one where you needed to write an unromantic oneshot, where romance wasn't the central theme. And I thought, its just me getting mental every second, and that eventually I'll have to pull it down anyway. But guess what?

PEOPLE ENTERED!

I couldn't believe it. Now, I have the minimum number of contestants that were needed to keep this going (if none of them drop out, of course, LOL). But I'm just so happy! To the point that I jumped from my chair to my bed (it was a strangely agile leap, somehow) and then jumped out of happiness on it. Yeah, believe me, I'm extreme. But that's not important. What happened next is.

My mother saw me.

And what did she do? Hah, some of my friends might know. Here it goes -

"Oh my God! I was telling your papa yesterday, something's wrong with you. Oh my God, Oh my God. This is serious." And she told me to get off or I'll break the bed and she definitely wouldn't have it repaired. And then she did her classy thing - she went to the kitchen, brought out her belan (I'll link you a picture of that thing, its hilarious haha. Its used to make chapatis in proper shape) and said "I swear if you cause this earthquake again, I'm so belanning you!"

Bwahahahaaha. I bet none of you understood, but if you were there in my place, you'd have fallen down laughing like a lunatic too. My mom is just too cute.

Now, coming back to the contest that caused this havoc, if anyone would like to check it out, here's the link - Unromantic Oneshot Contest. And here's my mum's precious belan.

And, if anyone of you actually managed to bear with my blabber for this long, I have a gift for you. Post a nursery rhyme here and leave any two stories of yours that you'd want recommended. I'd rec them!

Why a nursery rhyme, eh? Another one of my whims I guess. Tada!

On a side note, my mom actually spoke to my dad about me being lose in the head. And my lovely papa said - "That's youth, lady! I've been crazier." Yeah, and he's still that way LOL.

Anything funny you'd like to share, go ahead and do it. I'm a good listener and a superb chatter box (:

B-Bye then! Have a nice day! (:
July 30th, 2014 at 08:56am