Getting Things Done at 2 in the Morning

It’s like 1 AM right now, which is early for me so I’d thought I’d make another blog to update everyone about me since it’s been a while. Well, I finished the Melex sequel! Like most of my fics involving them, I finished it last night at 2 AM and ended up posting it at around 3 AM because I wasn’t really satisfied with the layout (I thought it was too similar to the prequel’s layout) so I changed it, meaning I recolored the background image and made a new banner. Of course Aliya goes all out on this one...

And the second chapter ~*shockingly*~ ended up being longer than what I predicted. My word count aim that i still don’t understand why i even bother making one because i never get it right was 3k or 4k and it ended up being 8k. Rianne predicted this and even though I denied it she turned out to be right. Oh. So altogether it ended up being at 11k. I don’t even- are all my fics just going to end up super long from now on because I was looking at my earlier stuff and kept looking at how my word count just kept increasing.

Anyway, I’m happy I finally finished it. Shoutout to Rianne and Nikko motivating me with Alex’s legs because I probably would’ve taken forever if it weren’t for them. I’m feeling pretty satisfied with how much I’ve written so far this summer. My total so far is 30,214 words!

If you want to check out the Melex, here it is: The Happiest I’ve Ever Been

And you can also check out the other works I’ve finished this summer:

Make Me Breakfast - The prequel to the above story.

The Dullest Knife - The hurtful Hayliver in which I break hearts and ruin everything.

So yeah, if you feel like reading something you can give those a shot.
Speaking of Hayliver, can I just say how Hayley and Oli keep frustrating me. I found out that Oli has TWO POSTS of Hayley on his Instagram. She wore some Drop Dead stuff and he posted pictures of her and I just. Not only does it mean that he has once again acknowledged her existence, but that he’s been knowing who she is and I am wondering why he DID NOT TALK TO HER AND TAKE A PICTURE. THOSE POSTS WERE FROM TEN MONTHS AGO.

REALLY, OLI.

Image

IF SHE’S SO ALMIGHTY THEN WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE A PICTURE WITH HER.

Image

LOOK HOW EXCITED HIS CAPTION IS. WHY DIDN’T YOU HAVE THE SAME EXCITEMENT AT THE APMAS AND GO OVER AND TALK TO HER.

YOU GUYS COULD BE GREAT FRIENDS, BUT YOU PLAYIN’.

I’m writing a Hayliver APMAS fic to deal with this frustration because all the bands are totally just laughing in my face because they like messing with me. Us against the bandom world, guys. That’s pretty much what it is right now.

And yes, it’s going to be apart of the Hayliver series and at the same time it’s going to bring happiness to my beautiful pairing again. Doing it, nobody’s gonna stop me. Hayliver Momma doing what needs to be done.

Deuces.
July 31st, 2014 at 10:50am