The Basics Survey Thingamajig

Hi. I thought I'd participate in one of these things because they look like fun idk.

What’s your name?
Raveena

How old are you? When is your birthday?
I'm 19 and my birthday is April 28.

Where are you from?
Born and raised in Arizona.

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it?
I guess technically English is my second language but I learned both English and Bangla at around the same time. Unfortunately, I don't know Bangla as well anymore even though my parents constantly speak it.

Are you a writer or a reader?
I guess I'm more of a writer nowadays.

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite?
Yeah, I have almost all of them (at least all the popular ones. like tumblr, twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc). Tumblr is probably my favorite just because I don't have to talk to anyone lmao.

How many siblings do you have? What are they like?
I have 2 older brothers named Sheehan and Rizwan. They buy me stuff (er, well, they used to when I was a kid) so they're good for that.

Do you have any pets? What are their names?
No :( But I want a puppy sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

What's your dream career?
I'm currently on my way to becoming a businesswoman and hopefully owning my own business, maybe after I get my MBA. But after undergrad, I want to work for some big company and walk around in Louboutins and pencil skirts.

How tall are you?
I'm technically 5'3 3/4 but I just round up to 5'4.

What color is your hair? Your eyes?
Black and brown, respectively. Sigh.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one?
I don't have any tattoos but I want a few! And I just have 2 ear piercings on each ear (so four in total) and a nose piercing. I would like some cartilage piercings though.

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.)
I have that ~typical girl handwriting that's like super big and uniform lol.

If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen?
Actually, my mom wanted to name me Rhea at one point, and idk I think that's super pretty. But idk I can't imagine my name being anything other than Raveena so

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)?
I believe Jinns exist
and mermaids because why not

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be?
Harry Potter, duh.

And I guess I'll tag vices, indigo girl, and swell
August 7th, 2014 at 06:19am