The Basics. Getting to Know Me.

What’s your name?- JENNIFER

How old are you? When is your birthday? 23. FEB 21

Where are you from? SAN DIEGO, CA

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it? SPANISH. I LEARNT IT FROM MY MOM.

Are you a writer or a reader? BOTH, MOSTLY A READER, GETTING BETTER AS A WRITER

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite? TOO MANY FOR MY OWN GOOD, BUT I LOVE TUMBLR THE BEST.

How many siblings do you have? What are they like? 4 BROTHERS AND 3 SISTERS. THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ME. THEY ALL LIKE SIMILAR THINGS WHILE I'M THE BLACK SHEEP.

Do you have any pets? What are their names? A BLACK CAT NAMED NICO

What's your dream career? TO BE A MUSEUM CURATOR

How tall are you? 5'3

What color is your hair? Your eyes? BOTH ARE DARK BROWN, ALMOST BLACK.

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one? I HAVE 7 TATTOOS AND I JUST RECENTLY(3 WEEKS AGO) GOT MY EARS PIERCED.

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.) MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT I DO.

If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen? ANYTHING BUT JENNIFER, I THINK IT'S TOO COMMON. MY MOM TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO NAME ME MIKAELA BEFORE CHANGING HER MIND, I WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT NAME BETTER.

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)? YES

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be? DOES A SERIES COUNT? PROBABLY HARRY POTTER.
August 8th, 2014 at 07:47am