The Mibba tag

Of course I was tagged by the lovely Viktoria, because she aways tags me in this kind of stuff.

1. What brought you to Mibba?
I was a member on Wattpad but I didn't really like it. Viki had just become a member on here when she told me to try it out, so I did.

2. What do you spend most of your time on Mibba doing?
Before it used to be editing and publishing articles, but since I quit as a member of the staff, it has become reading and posting blogs.

3. What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
Probably that you have the option to do your own layouts. It makes poems, stories and blogs way more personal and unique.

4. If you could change one thing on Mibba, what would it be and how would you do it?
I would like to change the capitalization rule, because let's be honest here, you don't capitalize eveyry word in a sentence.

5. What have you learned from Mibba?
I think I have learned English a lot more, and I've learned it faster. Swedish is my first language and the whole site is in English, so Mibba have definitely improved my language.

6. Pick a quote that you think describes Mibba.
This is like telling me to find a needle in a haystack. But here it goes ...

"Writers aren't exactly people ... they're a whole bunch of people trying to be one person." - F.Scott Fitzgerald

7. Pick a GIF that you think describes Mibba.
Image

8. Tag 3 people to take this survey.
HerNameIsAlice
louis tomlinson.
RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR
(Sorry if you have already been tagged!)

Image
It's not fair that he's gay ...
August 12th, 2014 at 08:24pm