Being Too Honest?

Do you guys know it when you want someone to be honest with you, but their honesty might be a little too much for you to handle? Or maybe you were prepared for the worst, but the truth still shocked you? Well don't worry if that's the case, it just happened to me.

You see a few months ago I got a pen-pal, which might not sound that interesting, but the thing is that he is a Death-row inmate at San Quentin State Prison. I hoped that I didn't get an inmate who is in prison because of sexual assault, killing children or just in general hurting children, but I couldn't choose myself, so I let the time tell. In my latest letter (my 2nd letter - after his 1st) I asked him the question: "Why did they put you on death row?" - I knew that already, I googled him, but I guess I just wanted to hear it from him, what happened.

I was fully prepared to hear it from him, I mean I did Google it so I did know, but then today when I got the letter I saw that he actually told me the reason, and it just shocked me way more than I expected it to do.

I quote what he said: ".... I was convicted killing my girlfriend's 11 year old son, during a drug fueled psychotic break. The drug was crack - the worst shit ever created! Thankfully, I don't remember the day. Can't really say that it actually happened the way THEY say it did, but here I am awaiting the results of my length appeals. They are the reason why I've been here 20 years and some as long as 32 years!"

I guess it just shocked me more, because I was hearing it from him - hearing that he can't remember one single thing from that day...

I don't know why I told you this, but I guess I just wanted to see if anyone else knew the feeling when people might be a little too honest?
Image

Another thing, I just started a story with the lovely Anna a few weeks ago. It's a 'Sons Of Anarchy' fan fiction, the same goes for the other story that her I just started, Anna just posted the first chapter today! Go check them out, subscribe, recommend, or whatever you wanna do!

New In Town
Human

Image

But now, thank you guys for reading!! Love ya all!
August 14th, 2014 at 10:24pm