The Basics

The Basics

What’s your name? Josephine - but everyone calls me Posy

How old are you? 22

When is your birthday? February 29 - yep I'm one of those!

Where are you from? I'm originally from Leicester, England, born to an English dad and American mom. We relocated to North Shore Chicago (where my mom is from) when I was 13. I'm currently based in L.A. most of the year, as that's where I'm at college (about to enter my senior year). I class the USA as my home now.

Do you know a second language? How did you learn it? I know conversational Spanish and French, the former learned in high school, the latter the language I took at college.

Are you a writer or a reader? I'm a reader on Mibba. I do write, but I'm not confident enough to share my stories or poems on here!

Are you on any social networking/blogging sites? Which one is your favorite? I'm only on Twitter - follow me at @posydozy

How many siblings do you have? What are they like? I have five older brothers, who are just great, and I mean that. They really look out for me. I also have two younger half-brothers (through my mom), but I don't see much of them, as I have a strained relationship with my mom.

Do you have any pets? What are their names? I have four cats (all from animal shelters); Crosby, Geno, Iceburgh and Wolfie. The first three have Pittsburgh Penguin related names, and Wolfie is named for the mascot of my English soccer team (Wolverhampton Wanderers).

What's your dream career? Librarian

How tall are you? 6ft 3 - yes really!

What color is your hair? Your eyes? Mid-brown hair, brown eyes

Do you have any tattoos or body piercings? Would you like to get one? No I don't, but I want a tattoo

Do you have good handwriting? (Bonus: Write something on a piece of paper and show it to us.) It isn't bad!

If you chose your own name, would would you have chosen? Elisabeth - as I love so many of the nicknames for it - Bess, Betsy, Elsa, Elsie.

Do you believe in ghosts (or anything else supernatural)? Yes I do believe in ghosts.

If you had to read one book over and over again until the end of time, what would it be? Tess of D'Urbervilles - heartbreaking to read, but such a great book.
August 19th, 2014 at 12:26pm