Hanazakari no Kimitachi

Let's talk Hana-Kimi for a bit. Why? Because it's too cute for words and it had one of my favorite romantic plots of all time. In anime and j/kdramas it's called genderbenders. Ugh. Love them. When a girl dresses up as a guy, or for some reason is mistaken as a guy for majority of the show or manga. Ugh, love it. But anyway, Hana-Kimi is a jdrama that came out in 2007. It's about this girl who enrolls in an all boy's school because of an athlete. It's not for some creepy stalker reason like because she's loved him always. She lived in America and he went to America. Something happened which pretty much near ended his athletic career - because of her - so she felt guilty and thus decided to enroll so that she could bring back his smile and make him jump again.

Really cute, really. But let's talk about the guys that I just adore... just ugh. Okay?

Umeda Hokuto
Image

Manga image. which I guess after watching this I am going to have to read? He's openly gay... but not in my head. He's quirky, flirty, and pretty much confident in himself. Doesn't hurt that I find the actor truly attractive.

Image

Pretty much him throughout the show...

Image

Image

lulz

Nakatsu Shuichi


First this actor actually reminds me of Fred/George so... I couldn't help my infatuation with him. Other than that, he's really comedic relief and just... he's really super funny and sweet. Humor = fastest ticket to my heart.

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image

lmfao love that scene holy shit. lmfao

Which last image leads me into

Minami Nanba

/Que girls fainting


No really. So, he's supposed to be the "playboy" but there's a certain little guy, Naoko(love you) who ruins that for him alllll season. It's kind of funny... Nanba went from 15 girlfriends to 0 in the course of an episode thanks to that punk. lolol

Image

My sentiments exactly.

Image

Image

Wish he would have had his hair down more often. Mmmph.

Image

Image

Ugh. Stahp.

Sano Izumi


You can't not love the lead... plus he can be funny when he's drunk off of nara pickles, and when he starts having a good time. Can see why Mizuki fell for him, though. Though this is pretty much my "crushes" in order and I'm sure it's blasphemous since Sano isn't the top but oh well.

Image


Mentionables: I also really like Oscar because he was funny, Naoko because... he was an annoying jerk to begin with but he kind of grows on you like a stubborn hair, Sekime though he was pretty plain he was very kind, Kayashima because while weird was still pretty cute at times, and Tennoji, he had glorious pecks. Anywho, that's it! Toodles.

Image
August 21st, 2014 at 09:13pm