Change

I have not been on Mibba in so, so long. I apologize, friends.

So much has changed in just a few months. I'm not exactly sure where to start.

I was never one for high school relationships. I always felt people were "bored", and their boyfriend/girlfriend was just attractive company. I'm adventurous and independent and I couldn't ever see myself being in a relationship.

All this changed when I met this boy.

We were something out of a book, I swear.

He was my first date and my first kiss, and he was the only person in the ENTIRE world I could talk to about good music and the universe and our future. He would send me quotes from my favorite books everyday, and he would call me whenever the moon looked amazing, because he knew I was watching it too. I let myself fall for him, even though he was moving 2,000 miles away in just a few months. The last time I kissed him, we went adventuring out in the rain and he kissed me in the pouring rain as we slow danced to songs only in our heads. After that he stopped talking to me without any explanation. I found out a few weeks ago it was because he had found a better girlfriend. It ruined me, it really did. But I became a much better writer through the heartbreak and I just got home from the ocean, and by God do I feel like such a better person.

I'm in AP Language Composition for school now, and I don't know if I'll be posting here as much but I made the big leap of faith in June to create an Instagram account for my writing, and I HIGHLY

HIGHLY HIGHLY

suggest it. You get amazing feedback from a wonderful writing community.

If any of you were interested in staying in touch more often or wanted to see what I've been up to writing wise, my Writing Account is:

monument_poems

You guys mean the entire universe to me, and I'll always keep Mibba in my heart no matter where I go.

xx
August 23rd, 2014 at 08:28pm