Wake Me up When Setember Begins, I Know It Has Already, but You Get the Point and What I Was Trying to Achieve

So hello again fellow Mibbians.

The time has come! September is upon us as well as October, and for reasons that would take longer to explain than to just leave them be, I'm always the most inspired in these months. In October of 2010, I got my first listen at my first love, Green Day. I never really thought of them again until I was going through some tough shit, then I was curious again when there was a Green Day concert on AXS. I watched it, the songs all blurred together, I wasn't really listening to the music, I was preoccupied, waiting to hear something familiar, then the chorus rang out like bells to my ears and it was familiar to me, though I could never recall hearing it. I searched all over YouTube the next day. A video called 21 Guns kept popping up in my searches, but the title seemed too assertive to the soft song I'd heard, so I listened to the whole 21st Century Breakdown and I FOUND IT. it was called 21 Guns, as I had denied. And I was and still am so obsessed with that song. It's pulled me through a lot of shit in my life. I love them for that. My first Green Day Album was Warning. It compared to their other albums reminded me of a folk tune cd versus something more dark with snappy guitar riffs like Insomniac.

FUN FACT!: did you know Billie Joe wears the same shirt in the music videos for Basket Case, Walking Contradiction and Longview?

Ugh, I've already made this whole thing about Green Day haha. Anyways, some writing stuff here, I'm still fluidly working on Going to Pasalacqua. But atop that story, I've got all these as well

• ¡Viva La Gloria! 21st Century Breakdown

• Why Should I Apologize for the Monster I've Become? No One Ever Apologized for Making me this Way

• Lullabies

• Modern World

• The Last of Us

• Tomb Raider a Survivor is Born

• 21st Century Breakdown

Ugh I post more stories than I finish, this isn't even all of them, I've got ones I haven't posted chapters for either on here spool yeah. I think I've finished like three stories at best. Ha ha.

Happy September and October y'all. What'ca going as for Halloween? I'm going as Ellie from the Last of Us, or a Cordyceps Clicker, it's subject to change lol.

Thanks to all my readers, subscribers and rec'rs

Ain't no commentors though, you all ditched! :)D

I'm not really sure what I was attempting to acomplush doing this. Oh well, we can't all be winners.
September 5th, 2014 at 05:08pm