Disappearance + Surgery

Hi guys!! It has been a while since I have done any activity on here. I think the last thing I did was post a blog about my mom having Pancreatitis.

Update on her: She is doing fine now. The doctors released her from the hospital because her pain was lower and more manageable. She is having to record all of the food she eats and she is having to go to two different doctors about her Fatty Liver, and her Pancreas. But I call her everyday, and she hurts sometimes, but it wasn't as bad as it was when she was in the hospital.

I have gotten on, and creeped at everyones stuff, but I just haven't talked or blogged or wrote much, and here is why.

My boyfriend is having to undergo another surgery. In October 2012, we had only been together for nine months, and he had to get a Spinal Fusion in his neck. Two years later, he is having to have a Microdiscectomy Spine Surgery. In his lower back, he has a disc that is herniated, and it is pushing on one of his nerves that makes his legs feel as if he has ran a 10K marathon. We thought it was Restless Leg Syndrome, but after some MRI's, we saw the disc. So, what they are going to have to go in and do is shave some of his disc off. I looked up the success rate and it is around 90%-95%, but around 5%-10% of people have recurring back problems in the future. So, this is a very scary thing.

I was actually looking forward to it. I was being selfish and only thinking about how he would be able to stay home with me for a month, but now that it has gotten closer, I wish he didn't have to go through this.

But, if you guys would please be thinking about him, it would be great. I will keep everyone updated while at the hospital. I plan on taking my tablet up there. Thanks guys. Love you all!!!

Koda
September 6th, 2014 at 01:55pm