Does Anyone Even Care About My Life?

I highly doubt anyone is interested that happens in my life, but here I am sharing my story anyways. Nothing extremely exciting has happened, honestly.

I'm halfway through my seventh week of school; I'm halfway through the second week of the color portion of my classes. Our classes are all crazy and out of order since they switched the curriculum around but what's important is that I'm still going to learn everything I'm supposed to (and not have to squish basic and advanced cutting into five weeks like another class) and will be done with everything in time for me to leave for a week to Tennessee to visit with the family for Christmas. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself.

I got a new kitten and she's cute as hell. I named her Ronnie Mae and she's a calico with the cutest pink nose.

So, I'm a whole whopping 152 pounds. This is the most I've ever weighed and it's killing me. I've taken up a bit of exercising. I'm hoping to take off 10-15 pounds before going to visit my family in December. That'll place me back somewhere around the weight I was when I left.

I gauged my right ear to a 14 yesterday. It stung like a bitch. I still have a taper in (yes, I know you're not supposed to wear them as jewelry) because it hurt too much to switch them by myself. I think in a day or two, I'll be able to put my plug in. My friend Jessica is going to pierce my left ear for me. She thinks the needle is a 14 gauge and it would be really superb if it is.

What else is there to tell you guys? Uh... I have some poison ivy on my left ankle as of right now. It's going away. Slowly, but surely.

Oh yeah! I turn 19 tomorrow. Yay me. It kind of like hit me in the face. It's kind of crazy that the past 18 years I counted down to my birthday and this year I didn't even see it coming. Damn... Where has the time gone? I think, as of yesterday, I've officially lived in Texas for a whole six months. The time is going by so fast these days.

Alrighty, well that's all about me now... I'm lame, I know.
September 19th, 2014 at 01:09am