Star Wars VII and Egypt.

I think this will probably be my last blog on here, unless I really feel the need to share something. But I think I'm sticking to writing from now on. I just don't feel apart of the community any more and can't be bothered with trying to explain myself any more. I have my group writes, which I'm excited about, and my own stories, but once they are done with, I think that's it for me.
Some exciting things are happening around my way lately. I live in a county in England called Berkshire. About a ten minute drive from me is a place called Greenham Common, which is a former Royal Air Force Station. I think it was used in the second world war and was used by us and the United States Air Force. Anyway, on to the point. In Greenham Common they have these mound hills with iron doors built within them (like picture below)

Image

You may also see that in the picture, the place isn't completely deserted. In fact, what you're looking at is the famous Millennium Falcon. So yes, it's been pretty exciting to hear the new star wars movie is filming down the road from me. I mean, Greenham Common has hosted many films, including a film with one Brad Pitt (I was devastated to have not gotten a sneaky glimpse at him). It also has been used for a Beyonce music video. But Star Wars is huge and it's created a buzz around here that is hard to miss.

Here are some more snaps people have been taken...

Image

Image

I know there was a lot of worry when Harrison Ford broke his leg and that filming had been stopped. But it's good to see everything is back- my boyfriend loves the movies and he has been particularly excited.
As for exciting news for me, I just booked a holiday to Egypt with my best friend. We're going to Sharm El Sheikh for 8 days. I'm so excited because we're going in just over 4 weeks time (beginning of November)

Has anyone been to Egypt before?
We're staying by Naama Bay, has anyone stayed here and can you recommend any places to visit?
September 25th, 2014 at 11:35pm