absolutely finished with my godforsaken mother.

now i understand 99.9% of parents are supposed to tell you to clean your room. whatever; that's just parents. but during the week, i can't clean my room because i have school - shit i do after school - homework - and tons of other stuff. so i let my room get messy until friday or saturday and then i clean it. it's not even that big of a deal.

how it started: my mother comes in and asks for a purse of mine to borrow. for what? i don't know. so she f-king follows me into my room to get the purse which tbh, isn't neccesary because i'm perfectly capable of getting it myself. so i get the purse off of my shelf because it's at the top but it has like white stuff on it? like the paint on my walls in the closet got on the purse. and my mother looks down @ my floor for maybe...one second? and there she goes.

the middle: bitch goes on a f-king RANT about my room for god knows how long, walking in and out of my room and the computer room, picking up everything and throwing it down. and complaining and bitching and complaining and talking about how theres one pants here and one bottle of body spray here. and then she's yelling about how i'm going to turn into this family member of mine and i'm like wtf? and i told her to shut up because she's gonna hurt herself, she's just that old and fragile. but no, she continues to yell and b-tch and whatever.

the end: in the end, she continues to yell and stomp and complain until i finally told her to get out of my face because i wasn't dealing with it anymore (i'm really fresh) and then she storms back in and tells me i can't have any one over until i can prove to her i can clean my room? wtf! stupid f-king bitch! ana (my best friend) needs to use my computer for english because hers is broken but now she can't because my mother is selfish and annoying.

like f-ck it - i'll clean my room when i have f-king time, i don't have time for anything during the week and my mother knows that. i clean my room at least every night and then every weekend. she acts like i keep my room messy for years @ a time, along with the computer room. sorry b-tch, you're wrong.

and the fact of the matter is, i'll clean and do all this other shit if you don't tell me. but if you continue to b-tch at me and want me to do it - i'm not gonna do it. i don't like to be told things, that's just how i am. but my mother has not grasped this idea yet so she continues to do what she pleases.

if my mother keeps yelling @ me, she's gonna give herself an aneurysm and she's gonna blame it on me. as if i'm not having a hard day already.

i realized i loved the person from my past journals (if you know what i mean). well not love but like i have feelings for him AGAIN and it sucks because i really can't deal with this right now, not with what's going on with my family and @ home and everything. but i could really use someone to comfort me and be there for me but he's not going to be that person, i can almost guarantee. he's too selfish and self-loathing.

and i don't even have time to do what i love most, which is write and read stuff.

i can't do this anymore.
but neither my parents or my friends care @ all.
September 19th, 2007 at 08:02am