Candy Bowl Test Run & Costumes.

Let me just start off by saying that I haven't done a candy bowl in like three years...but it sounded fun this time around so I decided to give it a go. Bare with me please! Seeing as I have more downtime than I'd like, I decided to put it to good use, which in turn benefits you! I hope I'm doing this right, I'm a little rusty in the writing department so yeah.

I usually am not fully into the Halloween spirit, even though I do love the holiday. I guess I never have plans all that much so I don't get excited, until now. Yay for boyfriends, haha. Anyways, I took the plunge and already bought my costume. I'm going to be....

A ninja! So original right, thank you I know. I didn't know what to be anyways, and my boyfriend said absolutely not to slutty costumes so here I am. He's also going to be a ninja and if you're curious what we look like in all awesome form, here's the pic of us soon to be on the 31st. go.ninja.go.ninja.go

What are you going be, I'm curious!

Anyways, enough of me rambling to make sure I hit the correct amount of words needed, let's get to the good stuff! If all goes well with this test run, I'll make another for Halloween :)

So without further a do...Le Candy Bowl. Can pick up to 3 treats!

~Sour Patch Kids - User Recommendation *unlimited*

~Butterfinger - Two story recommendations of your choice *also unlimited*

~Skittles - story comment of your choice *no more than 15 chapters though please.*

~Three Musketeers- story comment of your choice on one shots *unlimited, please provide link*

~Milk Way - poem comment of your choice *unlimited*

~Rainbow Twizzlers - photo comment of my choice *unlimited*

~Snickers - friend request

There you go, have at it! Hope this Halloween's more entertaining than last year -_- you don't have to...but it'd be fun if you could say trick or treat...or not. depending on how many answers I get back, I'll do my best to get these out ASAP.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you if we haven't met before.
October 5th, 2014 at 02:13am