Here It Goes.

Ok so I Know I’m Going to Get a lot of hate on this and I’m a big girl I can take it but I feel like I need to get this off my chest and Mibba is the only place I feel comfortable...

So
July 2013 I started talking to this guy named Shaun we started flirting and everything. Well then my friend Travis started talking to me again so I started to put Shaun on the back burner. Eventually he got tired of my shit and stopped talking to me. Well a few months went by and I texted him to see how he was doing. He told me he was doing well and got himself a girlfriend. I was like oh cool and we started talking here and there saying hi. Well then he got snap chat and told me to get it too which I did cause all my friends were getting it. Then he started sending me d*ck pics and I was Whoa you have a girlfriend don’t send me those if you have one. It stopped after a while then he would ask for a pic from me I told him no that he has a girlfriend and he said ok my bad.

Well after a while I caved and I send him one and then the flirting started happening again. Then I started liking him again. So now when he asks for a pic I just go and take one. Because I felt like it's not my fault he isn’t happy in his relationship. Well today I asked him in a joking manner if he has any single friend because nothing is going to happen with us. Thinking he wouldn’t answer cause I thought of him as mine and I thought he returned the thought. He doesn’t and, when I told him I liked him he was OMG Chelsea!

I Feel bad and but also I’m really depressed because I thought something was going to happen...

Like I said I know I’m going to get a lot of hateful comments but I have to put this out there.

I don't know what to do...
October 7th, 2014 at 01:00am