I'm Glad I'm a Nobody.

Seriously! I like my status level on Mibba right now. Back in the day, I was well known here. Mostly because of my participation in the Avenged Sevenfold fandom and because of my bluntly spoken blogs. I have been known to stir up controversy with some of my topics. Maybe they were a bit condescending but a lot of the time, people didn't get along with me cause I wasn't/am not afraid to speak my mind. Usually people are not fond of others who speak the truth about things that people are afraid to voice.

I'm not afraid, however, lately I don't see a point in expressing everything on my mind here. Not because anyone pissed me off, but because I've naturally become more reserved. I also am busy in my life now a lot more and try to concentrate on my stories when I get free time. I'm happy not being some main stream Mibbian anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm not judging anyone if that is their thing.

I do have some faithful friends here that are loyal to reading my work and blogs. You all rock and you're really all I need. I don't need fame or popularity to be happy. I'm just happy being me here in my own little corner. I kind of feel like I've matured more this year which isn't a bad thing. If I'd give you all any type of life advice, just be happy being who you truly are. Life is short, far too short to spend it hating yourself, other people and bickering about small, trivial things. Happy Humpday!
October 15th, 2014 at 05:52pm