OOOOOH YOU GUYS IN TRUH-BLE!

The F.S.U. was once a punk/hardcore gang of brothers who stood up to racism, starting on the street of Asbury, New Jersy, but spreading across the Boston, Virgina, and Maryland territories. Basically it was just like "You wear or show any racism, we bash your face in" but now it has taken a turn for the worst, at a club called 'Club Deep' in NJ, a fight brawled out over a Lynard Skynard t-shirt convincing the Rebel flag. A F.S.U. ( the old definition was Friends Stand United, now people know it as Fuck Shit Up) member was quick to confront it's owner in the mosh pit and demanded him to hide it or turn the shirt inside out, when the 25 year old stood up to him, he was met by an ambush which ened with his frien being beaten to death. In ways, the F.S.U. wasn't those to just attack for no reason, it was only if you condoned the Hitler war, Nazi, or racism, but now the teens whose fathers were F.S.U. back in the 70' are now turning it into a 'Beat anyone who looks you crossways cause it's what we're supposed to do' it isn't the band of brothers we once knew. When Boston Beatdown 2, was released in 2004, we individuls look at it differently. Boston Beatdown 2 was various video recordings of beatings on the street to innocent by-standers, they say "We do not condone this but it's fuckin' hilarious right?" on the bottom of the screen in sync with a Ramahla soundtrack.

I'm not lableing anybody, but it's not exactly a good scene for the punk/hardcore kids or any kids and teens of today. So please try to help take action in the non-violent society of individuals.
September 22nd, 2007 at 09:34am