Oozing Eyeballs: Lex Luthor

Well in the spirit of Halloween...and the fact that the season is almost over...2 days..sheesh....it's best i start cracking on the oozing eyeballs that were promised.

Finding the gem of a story From Durmstrang to Hogwarts was such a treat. The author, Lex Luthor, known as Ruth, with her wildly purple hair and a smile that makes you want to smile too because it's gloriously crooked in a way that not most people could ever really pull off without looking silly.

Her writing style is refreshing, her imagery flawless and her imagination....a force to be reckoned with.
Being a huge Harry Potter fan, one could very well understand the need for anything associated with The Boy Who Lived and his adventures...therefore...her tale of From Durmstrang to Hogwarts...instantly caught my attention and has me wanting to read more.

She's got more blog posts that stories on here but her blogs are great. She asks some great questions in her blog Exposure that i myself actually pondered upon recently...When it comes to sharing yourself on sites like these...how much is too much?

All in all....Lex Luthor...a fantastic writer. If you're into the wizarding world of Harry Potter with a fun twist...check out her work :
From Durmstrang to Hogwarts

Oh....and apparently she can make awesome Thin Mints....

Cheers guys!
Purple89//Pree
October 29th, 2014 at 03:50pm