The Things That Can Drive You Nuts About Writing

Yes it's totally true, you can drive yourself nuts. How this is possible, I have a few guesses

1. The voices of your characters jumble all into one, in your head.

2. The blank page you are staring at, is making fun of you, to the point you flip it off and throw bad words at.

3. When you are in a public place, you start talking to yourself in weird voices just to try to figure out what has you stuck on something. At the end result of this, people look at you weird and wonder if you are okay.

4. When you read a good book and then you start typing away, you start to notice that what you just wrote is the book you just read. You totally get pissed cause the idea for the stuff you just wrote was taken and their is no more coffee, to kick start your imagination.

5. When your writing and it's going fine, then your computer dies. Good side you thought it was awesome. Bad side, you didn't save it and don't remember every detail.

6. All the times you are sick and don't want to do anything but sleep. As you sleep you have awesome dreams and tell yourself, you are going to write them down when you wake up. But by the time you wake-up, you don't remember any of it and just know they were awesome ideas.

What makes you mad about writing some times?
November 3rd, 2014 at 07:38am