Favorite Songs

I have been listening to music as I'm writing my NaNoWriMo story which I have gotten 30,093 words written. I have just been finding a lot of songs that I have love and keep me motivated to write. I love that I keep finding things to keep me motivated. I'm not near finishing the story because I have a lot planned for it, but it's just a matter of getting it written. I'm so proud of myself, and I'm so surprised that I am able to do this. I will be honest that it's weird that this is the first story that I'm not co-writing is weird, and not only that it's also strange that it's not an SOA fanfic.

Anways, here is a list of some of my favorite songs at the moment:

-Beautiful by Pop Evil
-Family by Noah Gundersen Listen to this one. Like seriously.
-Winter by Noah Gundersen
-Michigan by Milk Cartoon Kids I think that's the name of the band.
-Complete by G-Easy This is amazing.
-Drown by Bring Me the Horizon
-The Sadness Never Ends by Bring Me the Horizon
-Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me the Horizon I love a lot of BMTH
-Brush It Off by Plan Three This song is so freaking beautiful.
-Makin' Out With Chaos by Nicke Borg Homeland Like the one above. This is beautiful.
-Remember You by G-Easy The lyrics are amazing.
-Tumblr Girls by G-Easy I don't know what it is about this song. I just love it.
-What If I Was Nothing by All That Remains

There are more, but those are just some of the major ones that I love. So do you have any songs that really motivate you to write or just favorite songs in general?
November 14th, 2014 at 04:38am