Life Giving Me the Middle Finger

So, I discovered today that I totally fail at opening boxes. I mean there's only a few different ways that you can open boxes, yaknow? But I, the derp, have managed to fuck that up entirely while I was at work and I shall tell you how.

Before I begin I just want to say that I didn't want to go to work. Work at eight in the morning sucks... I mean I hate waking up early and I hate mornings. Personally, I like sleeping in until 3pm... but usually stay up until 6am or so...anyway work. Blah.

Was doing totes and one of the boxes was glued instead of taped so I couldn't cut it up. I am like a strong ass baus. Don't test me. omg I am so weak tbh And I was going to Hulk it open. I went to pull on it and guys, I never knew that my nail could bend half way back without snapping and just lay folded like a piece of cloth. I wanted to cry. It still hurts so gripping things makes me look like I'm doing the pinky thing... with my middle finger so making me look like a giant jackass.

I had to push my nail back to unfold it. That was just as painful... and now the nail is all ugly and purple with an ugly line across like, 'herpderp this is where I flipzed.'

I always hurt my middle finger on my right hand somehow. Either by cutting it, hitting it, closing it in something, etc. Today it was fucking with my nail which... is my nightmare. I hate that, it makes me physically sick thinking about people injuring their nails... ah... I am Charlie Sheen winning, yaknow?
November 16th, 2014 at 11:15pm