Thank You Everyone. (An Update From the Anomaly)

Hey Guys, I just wanted to give an update and kind of show my appreciation.

I am a sophomore in college, so doing what I usually want to do is quite hard when balancing college work and my own sanity with it. But I have been writing more. And it's mostly thanks to the readers and subscribers. If you hadn't truly given some of my stories a chance (there are some that are in the works to get better or are on hiatus for now), I don't believe I'd be doing the stories I really want to do. Having that kind of feedback is wonderful and helpful. It motivates me to go and write something for an hour, refine it and put it here on Mibba for others to enjoy. As much as I love writing, it's not the same of just me and a few people reading it and thinking it's good, but also having the input from others makes it more worth it and more appreciative.

I know that these might sound like empty words at the moment, but I do really appreciate your time when you read the story and any input I get really helps me reshape my ideas to something better. So thank you guys so much. You are awesome. I am hoping to have more stories up for you guys to read and more chapters up of some of my bigger projects along the way. It's actually really humbling to know that and I'm just glad that I get to share these with people that I do not know and have their feedback as well. I might not have that many comments, but I can tell by those who subscribe to them and those who read that it does peak their interest and it gives me more ways to work the story.

It use to be that I would just write what came to my mind, stopped after a little while if it didn't interest me. But seeing that someone else is interested in it that I don't know makes it feel more rewarding to write. I hope I'll get that chance with a youtube channel I'm planning to create with a friend of mine for let's plays, her art and for our love of animals. I will hopefully post that here on a blog so you guys can check them out as well.

I really want to thank the readers of the stories. You guys are awesome and you have motivated me through my writer's block to keep writing. Some of you might glimpse at it, but I'm glad to see some interest. My writing isn't really geared toward anyone, but it's nice to see those numbers. Hell, I'd be happy to see even if only one person saw it and liked it. It would be worth it to continue writing and making it more interesting and producing more stories.

Now here's the skinny of my stories since I've been doing a lot more appreciation (which you guys totally deserve), but I did say I would update.

Blue Moon: I am currently writing this in class now. I am on Valeriana's side of the story, so the next chapter will be up in the coming days. Depending on when I can write and if something comes up or not. If not, I will have it up in the next few days after all the homework and such. And I do plan to have more Journal entries from Talen as well so you get to see more of the history. That should be interesting.

Through the Lens: So I started this story like... A year ago? I want to say that. And I had this image in my head and I was like "I want this to be a story. I don't care what anyone else says." It was to be about this paranormal world that is just below ours and they are seeking revenge on us. So a girl accidentally falls down there and meets an animal-loving zombie and a "not-so-wolfish" werewolf and they try to unravel the plot. The thing is that she has a camera. I don't know the reason behind it, but I just had this thought of, hey, let's try this. Let's see what happens.

Zeal of Eros: I am so stumped on this one right now. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I want to happen next. Only because I feel that it is getting redundant, so I am staying out of it for now until it figures out what it wants to do.

Virus: This one is in the process with Blue Moon. I do have somewhat of a plot to go with it. And those that have read the first chapter realize that it might be an end. I don't think it is, but we'll figure it out as we go. But I can't wait to get in the swing of it.

I do have another story in the works and I have stories in my other journal I can type up and have you all see. I have changed quite a bit in my 5 or 6 years of writing fiction. But that might not be until the distant future. I just need to figure out what to do.

But I definitely wanted to thank the readers and subscribers to the stories. You guys are awesome and you have helped motivate this 19-year-old to continue to do something to get rid of all the stress in her life.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

This is Anomalystory,
Signing off.
November 20th, 2014 at 10:33am