Eyebrow Goals. + Friendless.

So, even though Thanksgiving is next week, I'm coming up with New Years Resolutions.

The one and only thing on my list as of right now is to have eyebrows that can kill someone if they wanted to. And it might sound dumb, but I KNOW you guys know what I'm talking about. The type of eyebrows that literally make you jealous when you look at them...that's what I want.

Aaaand, I got my Black Friday schedule and I'm terrified/nervous/excited. I'm gonna be filling the 20 hour mark for part-timers, so I'll be makin hella money in just one weekend. But, y'know taxes...but I won't worry about that because at least I'll be getting something.

So with the money I make, I'll hopefully be able to buy Christmas gifts and put the money towards my car.

The thing is, where I work, you're required to dress fashionably and it takes so much work to just come up with an outfit that I haven't repeated and fills all requirements, because it goes per season.

So, maybe I'll find a job at a place that requires a uniform, cause ya bish doesn't have money to buy new clothes.

Is it bad that I WANT more people to talk to? Like...it bothers me that I'm not talking to anyone right now. It's so weird because I love listening to people and asking them questions about their life. Like, you get to know how they are and why and it's so interesting! I don't even care that I'm not the one talking, I just wanna know more about people.

So, if you need someone, I gotchu b.

I have to go pick outfits from my closet so bye peeps!
November 22nd, 2014 at 04:31pm