Thanksgiving and Everything It Stands for Is a Joke

I mean it's just me but since Thanksgiving is the day before black Friday I find it to be a joke that people want to spend the day with friends and families and the next day they want to break someone's neck for a fifty percent television.

You can't tell me that the people who trample other people and fight to get something were not just the day before not celebrating thanksgiving.

But of course since one does not know what goes on in someone else's house, no one knows for sure who celebrated and who did not. Then yet the people who camp out in front of stores that's probably their Thanksgiving tradition anyways.

I don't know I just wanted to rant about this. As far as I'm concerned being thankful is over rated and maybe only the people who can't afford to buy something this year are the ones who are truly thankful.

Then yet being in that kind of situation all of a sudden it's like you're forced to accept it and rationalize that material things are not important.

I don't know that's just my two cents.

Another mini rant because I can't hold it in. I understand that people want readers and commenters on stories but I find it rude and conceited to advertise your story on a blog that talks nothing about Mibba, writing, reading or commenting. Everyone has their own blog so advertise your story on your own blog or blogs that actually mention any of those four things.
November 23rd, 2014 at 06:38pm