You Want Festive? I Got Your Festive Right Here!

By far I think this is my best layout! I wanted to do an autumn layout some weeks ago but I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted and got frustrated. Though I still didn't have one when I made this one.

I know I definitely wanted autumn leaves and found the gif on Glitter Graphics though I think the hardest was the layout background. I didn't know what kind of autumn setting I wanted and decided to see how the current one looked and it looks nice.

I'm probably going to get comments about how it is a bit hard to read with the gifs but I kind of don't care because nine times out of ten when I click on a blog with an interesting title their font is so damn tiny, like single digit tiny and honestly that font is not cute or fancy at all.

Anyways though I just realized that December first is a week from today! And today I am suppose to be getting a call back from Walmart. At least they said they would start calling on Monday. I hope my results came in today. I gave them my mom's number since my phone is off but she has real estate business to do so if they call her I hope I can call back.

she told me that I should probably go see them today but I feel like that wouldn't be smart. I don't know it's still early in the day so maybe they will call in the afternoon?

In other news the Little Mermaid came on yesterday on Disney Channel and will be coming back on today at noon.

I want to list my top ten favorite Disney movies in no particular order because it is hard to rank Disney movies you like. So I won't use numbers.

-Little Mermaid
-Fox and the Hound
-Pocahontas
-Lion King
-Lady and the Tramp
-Alice in Wonderland
-Lion King 2
-Hunchback of Notre Dame
-Tarzan
-Oliver and Company

And keep in mind this is just Disney not Pixar. But if we are doing Pixar then all of the Toy Story movies plus a Bug's Life.
November 24th, 2014 at 05:54pm