Blog Layouts for Users

So this has kind of been on my mind for the better part of the day. I was looking at the blog layouts and saw layouts for certain users. Even one for me I asked for months ago and it just dawned on me would it be possible or could it be possible or a better solution for people who make layouts for others to just screenshot what they have, send it to the person and if they like it, the maker tells them which boxes and pictures they need to use so that way they don';t have to make it, share it and say it is just for so and so and only they can use it.

Plus you wouldn't have to keep a layout you made for someone else in your layout list if you ever want to delete all your layouts and makes new ones.

Just a thought. It seems like a hassle to make it and then worry if someone besides the user is going to use it. Same with any type of layout really.

On another note I think I prefer stories in third person POV because as the writer you get to explain both of the character's thoughts rather than being in the character's head and hearing only one person's thoughts.

Though I do like both, sometimes it can get annoying being in a character's mind because they way they think can be annoying or frustrating.

Though what do you think is the best POV to write a horror story that has a group of friends? I was thinking first person POV would be better suited for that.
November 25th, 2014 at 01:29am