School, Friends, Concerts and random blaahhhness..

Standardized testing this week..greeattt. So far I think i'm doing great, but I saw the kid next to me copying my answers, and we had different test forms...so I think that will be a problem for him. Oh well not me. So tomorrow I have a math quiz, and more testing in english, i'm building a bridge on the computer in science...so far, fun.

Last wednsday [dunno how to spell that..] I went to see Armor For Sleep, amazing. The The Academy Is show was pretty awesome too, lots of amazing light shows. There where two other bands that where good that performed too. The Rocket Summer and Sherwood.... TRS's perfomance...eh, wasn't boring. Sherwood...they need to work on their stage presense a little bit more movement and audience interaction. EXCEPT the dude on the keyboard he was like BLAAHHH on crack I swear. After Armor For Sleeps set I went to meet them, their merch guys a freakin ASS he wouldn't give me a small so now I have a shirt that is huge on me. I'm 4'8'' I don't need a shirt that goes almost to my knees... But he gave someone after me a small that pissed me off. But I met the band...except one. Ben is amazingly nice, I got like..2 pics and a few autographs from him, he was sweet and I was so shy and it made him smile. Which is good.

This thursday i'm going to see Atreyu with my friend Kevin, THAT should be amazing. Then hopefully I can go to a party but I doubt it.. :[
I'll let you know how that goes.

So I have these friends, and I think I should give them some type of present for putting up with my bullshit and me being pissed off for certain reasons... So yeah. Just wanted to say that because two of them are gonna read this lol.

I WANNA GO SEE KORN But I dont have 55 bucks... so i'm sad. I've seen them before, thier effing awesome :] I reccomend you see them *nods head*

So its raining.... I just walked home from school in the rain... now ima go back out and play in the rain. :]

Oh yeahh...

Im super short compared to everyone in AFS go look at the pic, its cute =]] hehe.
October 3rd, 2007 at 06:21am