'Baby, Just Hold On' Hit 1000+ Reads

And that's just... wow. This is my fourth fic on this site to reach that many (which is surprising to me, seeing as how I thought only one other fic had reached that many. I just looked, though, and apparently The Leg Thing, One Missed Call, and Fanfiction Before Bed are all up there, too), and I don't even know what to say. A major thank you to everyone who even gave it a chance in passing. Even if you didn't like it or lost interest and left it, it still means a lot to me that you'd give it a shot.

Which, really, since I'm getting all sentimental and stuff, I may as well just say a thank you to everyone who's read any of my things in the past—and especially to the people who still stick with me to this day. You've seen my ups and downs (and probably No Great Feeling Than This, a.k.a the absolute lowest of my lows), and the fact that you still read, rec, and sub to my things means the world to me.

I know recently I've been pretty bad with posting things (Can't Help Who I Fall For, 100 Days of Jalex, and Together Let's..., for example, are all on hiatus at the moment), but my last day of the semester ended just two and a half hours ago, so I'm going to try and get as many things on my "To-Do" writing list done before I get back to school in the middle of January. Of course, if you have anything you'd like me to write for you (or if you want advice or ideas or anything like that, I can try my best), let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Side note, I'm only four stories away from my 100th post. Hopefully we'll see that soon! I want to get there within at least the next week, so we'll see how things play out.

Anyway, if you're interested in reading any of my things, you can find them all here.

Once again, thank you to everyone! Your support means so much to me!
December 11th, 2014 at 05:13pm