Guess Who's Moving?

ME. IN FOUR DAYS.

Image

And I cannot tell you how happy I am to be moving from this crap tiny apartment.
The bathroom is mouldy, the windows are rotting and leaking, it smells and it's cramped. Plus the combination has made me so awfully sick that I just feel terrible every moment of every day. I can't breathe, I frequently get headaches and colds and I feel miserable. I don't want to do anything cause I always feel exhausted and like completely shit. I haven't been able to write which has been killing me.
This place is like a pit of bleakness. I live in this beautiful city of my dreams and yet I haven't been able to enjoy it.
And the landlord is kind of an ass. We told him about the window, the mould and the smell and he said "Are you sure it's not your cats?"

Image

CONSIDERING MY CATS WON'T GO NEAR THE FECKING WINDOW CAUSE OF HOW BAD IT SMELLS, YEAH I'M SURE.

And when I told him this, he STILL tried to blame my cats.

Image

The new house is just gorgeous. It's a Victorian house with beautiful dark wood everywhere. It's got three bedrooms, a loft (which is going to be my space {where I'm going to have my gaming stuff}), a conservatory, a huge kitchen with an old kick ass stove and a big backyard with a heated sort of tiny cottage and a hot tub.
And a three minute walk away is a mall with a grocery store and they're building a movie theatre so maybe I can get a job there.

Image

AND there's an old creepy cemetery just down the street. Which is going to probably scare the shit out of me that we're going to get haunted, but it'll give me a shit ton of muse.

Image

So yeah, I'm really really happy to be getting out of this dreary hellhole.

Image
December 15th, 2014 at 04:28pm