Lex Luthor Christmas Blog!

This blog is dedicated to the lovely and highly talented Lex Luthor! This is a holiday recommendation blog!

Q:What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going to my aunts or grandmother's for lunch. The whole family gets together and it's really nice.

Q:What is your favorite holiday movie?
Elf!

Q:What is your favorite holiday song?
Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree always puts me in a good mood.

Q:What do you normally do for the holidays?
Every other year I go down to my moms for lunch, the years that I don't, I spend it with my boyfriend's family.

Q:Hot chocolate or Eggnog?
My body says hot chocolate, but my heart says eggnog.

Q:What is on your Christmas wish list?
Season 2 of Arrow on DVD. Other than that, I want to be surprised.

~
Prelude for Tomorrow
This story is very well written, it immediately grabbed my attention. I love the use of a poem for the summary, such a beautiful poem at that. The whole idea behind this story is just amazing, and I absolutely love it.

Petrichor
This poem is amazingly beautiful. It puts me in this tranquil place, so peaceful and at ease. She has this amazing way of describing things, just perfectly. It's not over described, she leaves room for you to depict the poem in your own way. Which I love.

That Keeps Us Alive
Yet again just like the other poem, it lets you have your own experience with it. This poem is beautifully written and holds a great meaning for me.

If you haven't checked out Lex Luthor's stories/poems you really need to. Her writing is simply amazing, and she is such a sweet and kind person!
December 18th, 2014 at 01:19am