Phenomenal Stories!?

Hey guys!
So I'm really in the mood to read stories that make me feel something. Romance perhaps, since that's where that emotion comes from, but I'll take anything. I just want to read a story that's phenomenally written with great characters, and emotions, and when you read it you can tell it was written by someone who absolutely cannot live without writing.

I want to read a story that is beautiful. I know it's a lot to put this much pressure on stories, but I've been rereading the Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater because the way she writes gives me goosebumps. If you haven't read Shiver, I highly suggest you do. Sam, her male character, is the embodiment of everything I love. And the way she writes those novels is breathtaking.

I know there are stories on this site that live up to this expectation. I've found them and I've read them. I'm just hitting a wall now. I know a lot of people don't want to recommend their own stuff because they either don't think it's good enough or don't want to come across that way, but rec me your stories! I want to read them. If you think their good and if you would read them if they were written by someone else, I want to read them. If you love writing them and practically think of your characters as real people (as I do), I want to check them out. :)

I'm just in the mood to read because I'm in a mood where I love writing so much and I want to see what you guys are putting out into the world. Feel free to check out my stuff if you want. I'm in love with this one-shot I wrote, called Vague. And I've written quite a few other stories as well.

Okay! So comment with a link to your stories! I prefer weird (quirky) romances, but I'm up for anything!
January 7th, 2015 at 06:23am