5:53 AM Thoughts

I need to finish all the stories I started. Does anyone else have issues with finishing stories? I have so many great ideas that I get so excited about, and then never finish them. I think my whole life is just me having great ideas that never get finished. Not just stories, but everything.

I want to make 2015 a good, productive year. I want to finish what I started. I'm choosing recovery, it's something I have to choose like 20 times a day, but I am. I'm strong and I will fight this battle no matter what. This battle being my mind, my mental health. I choose recovery.

That being said, I want to finish my stories. I have two that I really want to finish, and one that I'm not too sure about. I might leave what's already there just to have it, but I'm not really into the story anymore. Blah.

I need a job. I need something to do. I rarely leave the house, I'm in hibernation mode which doesn't help the depression. But with no job and no school, and winter in full swing there just isn't very many reasons to leave the house. I have to keep reminding myself that you don't just get better over night. I try to stay as positive as possible, you know, but the bad thoughts are always there. I push them away, and I smile, but my friend told me that if I'm sad, to just let myself be sad. I don't know, I'm torn. Wouldn't giving in to the sadness be giving in to the depression? Dealing with feelings is weird and confusing. I don't know when I should let myself feel, and when I should move on and be happy.

Here are the stories I want to finish.

My Demons
Fallin'

G'night, or rather, good morning.
January 13th, 2015 at 10:53am